Full Lenght Article
State Support for Small Business to Increase the Role of the Real Sector of the Economy
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No. PF-4947 “On the strategy of actions for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
3. Zheng V. Fundamentals of privatization. - T .: Publishing house "Economics and Law", 1998.
4. Zheng V. The system supports the enterprises of Uzbekistan. - T .: 1995.
5. Abdullaev Y., Yuldashev Sh. Financial business and entrepreneurship. - T .: "Economy-finance", 2008. - 340 p.
6. Berkinov B.B., Ainakulov M.A. Industrial cooperation of small enterprises and private enterprises with large enterprises. - Jizzakh: Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute, 2004. - 110 p.
7. Berkinov B.B. and others. Fundamentals of organization and activity of small enterprises. - T.: "Teacher",
8. State support for small and medium-sized businesses in Uzbekistan, - PSI RUz, 1998. - 92 p.
9. Isazhanov A.A. State support of small business in Uzbekistan //ECO, 2002. - No. 12. - S. 145-152.
10. Karapetov A. Development of business incubators in Uzbekistan. - T.: "Fan", 2002.ten.Salaev S.K. Modeling and forecasting of small business development trends. - T.: TDIU, 2010. - 348 p.
11. Khodiev B.Yu. Small business development strategy. - T.: "Business partner of Uzbekistan", 2000, No. 18. With. 5.
12. Eshov M. Main changes in the development of small business and private entrepreneurship // Economic Bulletin of Uzbekistan, 2002. No. 5-6. pp. 12–15.
Submitted2 August 2022
Revised2 August 2022
Published2 August 2022