Full Lenght Article
The Influence of Empowerment, Work Ethic and Organizational Communication on Employee Organizational Commitment at the Finance Agency Office of North Minahasa Regency
Conflict of Interest Statement
The author (s) declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Copyright and permissions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Syed Arslan (2021). Impact of employee empowerment on organizational commitment through job
satisfaction in four and five stars hotel industry (in two cities Rawalpindi, Islamabad of Pakistan.
2. Allen, NJ and Meyer, JP 1991. A Three-Component Conceptualization of Organizational Commitment,
Human Resource Management Review, Vol 1, No 1, pp. 61-89.
3. Arikunto, Suharsimmi. 1995. Research management. Jakarta. Rineka Cipta
4. Asifudin, Ahmad J. 2004. "Islamic Work Ethic". Surakarta. Muhammadiyah University Press.
5. Boshoff, C. Dan B. Gray. 2004. The Relationships Between Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and
Buying Intentions in The Private Hospital Industry. International Journal of Business Management.
6. Carver and Clatter Back (1995): Risyanti Riza, Roesmidi, 2006. Sumedang Community Empowerment:
7. Colquitt, JA, Lepine, JA and Wesson, MJ (2009), Organization Behavior: Improving Performance and
Commitment in the Workplace. New York. The McGraw-Hill Com., Inc.
8. Denok Sunarsi, Arga Teriyan. 2020. Thesis. The Effect of Work Ethic and Compensation on
Organizational Commitment at DHL Logistics in Jakarta. GENIUS. Vol. 4, No. 1, September 2020
Submitted3 August 2022
Revised3 August 2022
Published3 August 2022